Woven geotextile mainly uses polypropylene(PP) as raw materials. After extruding, it has long term corrosion resistance in the soil and water with different PH; It has excellent microbiological degradation resistance; because this material is light and soft, so it is convenient to transport and install.
1) high strength, due to the use of plastic flat, in the dry state can maintain adequate strength and elongation
(2) corrosion, at different PH of the soil and water can be permanently resistant to corrosion.
(3) permeability is good, there is a gap between the flat yarn, it has good water permeability.
(4) anti-microbial resistance of microorganisms, insects are not compromised.
(5) to facilitate the construction, because the material is light, soft, so transporting, laying, to facilitate construction.
Q: Can you send samples?
A: Yes, we are very happy to provide you with free samples to check the quality of our products.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: Manufacturer, with are registered capital of 52 million yuan. It is a professional manufacturer of geocell, geomembrane, nonwoven geotextile, woven geotextile, geogrid and other products. So we have the competitive price with best quality.
Q: Can you produce the product according to customers’ requirements?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: General within 3-7 days after receiving the deposit.
Q: How to control product quality?
A: Our factory adopts lean management, products from the beginning to the end of the production process have strict quality control. All products must be strictly tested before packing and shipping.