Three dimensional composite drainage network is a new type of geosynthetics. Its structure is a three dimensional geonet core, and there are needle punched non woven geotextiles on both sides. The three dimensional geogrid core consists of a thick vertical rib and an inclined rib at the top and bottom, which can rapidly drain the around water from the road.
It also has a pore maintenance system, which can block capillary water under high load. At the same time, it can also play the role of isolation and foundation reinforcement.
- Product name: three dimensional composites drainage network.
- Material: high density polyethylene.
- Length: 30 m, 40 m, 50 m or at your requests.
- Width: 2 m – 4 m.
- Thickness: 5 mm – 8 mm.
- Non woven geotextile unit weight: 200 g/m2.
- Mass per unit area: 700 g/m2, 1000 g/m2, 1300 g/m2, 1600 g/m2.
1) Landfill drainage;
2) Roadbed and road drainage;
3) Railway drainage, tunnel drainage, underground structure drainage.
4) The retaining back wall drainage,
5) gardens and sports grounds drainage.