Glass Fiber Geogrid is composed of a reticular structural material made of glass fiber filament with modified bitumen coating. It withstands high and low temperatures and can resist corrosion. FiberGlass geogrid is a stress relief asphalt reinforcement grid developed specifically for ashpalt overlays. Fiber Glass geogrid can not only decrease the cost of construction but also longer the service life of the pavement and road.
Glass Fiber Geogrid in a pavement system can distribute traffic loading of vehicle and prevent reflective cracking due to temperature difference to extend service life of pavement.
Use & Purposes
- New road building with Asphalt Reinforcement Grid
- Repair of Asphalt Pavement
- Maintenance of Pavement
- Rehabilitation of Pavement and road.
- Reduces/Prevent Reflective Cracking
- High Modulus Glass Fibre Grid
- Bituminous Coating Which Enhances Pavement life
- Self Adhensive type – easy installation to save labour cost
Fiberglass Geogrid can be used for reinforcement of soft soil such as railways, airports, water conservancy, dams and reinforcement of roadbed.
1. Reinforced asphalt surface layer to prevent disease.
2. Reconstruction of composite pavement on cement concrete pavement, inhibiting plate shrinkage, etc..
3. Road reconstruction project, prevention of cracks caused by new and old joints and uneven settlement.
4. Soft soil foundation reinforcement treatment is conducive to soft soil water-sedimentation consolidation, effectively inhibiting settlement, uniform stress distribution, and enhancing the overall strength of the roadbed.
5. The semi-steel base layer of the newly built road produces shrinkage cracks, and the reinforcement strengthens the pavement cracks caused by the reflection of the foundation cracks.
1, What is the difference between uniaxial and biaxial geogrid?
Biaxial geogrids are those that exhibit the same strength in both the machine directions MD and cross-machine directions CMD while uniaxial geogrids exhibit the primary strength in the machine direction with minimal strength, enough to maintain the aperture structure, in the cross-machine direction.
2, How many types of geogrids are there?
There are three different types of geogrids: Uniaxial, Biaxial, and Triaxial . Each one is designed and manufactured for specific construction applications with various tensile strengths.
3, Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are factory.
4,Is the quality of your products stable?
The company has a complete QC system, and each batch of products will be sampled and the samples will be kept for 5 years.
5,Can you do OEM?
Yes, of course. We can produce the products as your request.
6, Do you provide samples? is it free?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
7,How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 10-15 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
8, What is your terms of payment?
Payment<=5000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=30000USD, 30% T/T in advance,balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Professional geosynthetics manufacturer
Anhui Zhonglu Engineer Materials Co., Ltd