DPE Geocell Description
Geocell is three dimensional, honeycomb like structures manufactured from high density polyethylene and jointly welded by ultrasonic technique. It is flexible to fold during the transport and installation on construction site.
The geocell nets will be filled with soils, granular, cements or other on-site infill materials when stretched into web structures, which has powerful and rigid confinement in the lateral and vertical sides.
Geocell is a lightweight and flexible three-dimensional, expandable panels made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) strips which are ultrasonically bonded together to form an extremely strong configuration.
HDPE Paving Plastic Gravel Stabilizer Geocell Specifications:
1.Cell depth: 50mm , 100mm , 150mm , 200mm , 250mm
2. Welding space: 330mm~1600mm
3. Thickness: 1.0mm , 1.2mm , 1.5mm , 1.8mm
4. Appearance: smooth / textured
1) Light material, resistant to wear, stable in chemical properties, anti-aging, resistant to acids and alkalis, applicable to different soil and desert and other geological conditions.
2)High limit on lateral direction, anti-skidding, anti-deformation, effectively enhance the supporting ability and scattered load function of roadbed.
3)High carrying capacity and good dynamic performance and high erosion ability
4)The geometry size can be changed to meet different needs of the project, such as height and welding distance.
5)Retractable and small loading volume, convenient joint, speed construction.
6)Local material can be used during construction, reduce the construction cost, easy to be transported after folding together.
Applications:HDPE paving plastic gravel stabilizer geocell
- Used for all kinds of road building , driveways , soil stabilization and embankment stabilization
- Used to stabilize river embankments .
- Used to prevent landslides .
- Using Geocell construction can greatly reduce labor intensity and reduce the thickness of the roadbed , construction speed ,good performance and greatly reduce the project cost .