HDPE Geocell Introduction:
Geocell is three dimensional, honeycomb like structures manufactured from high density polyethylene and jointly welded by ultrasonic technique. It is flexible to fold during the transport and installation on construction site. The geocell nets will be filled with soils, granular, cements or other on-site infill materials when stretched into web structures, which has powerful and rigid confinement in the lateral and vertical sides.
HDPE Geocell Specifications:
(1).Cell depth: 50mm,100mm,150mm,200mm,250mm
(2). Welding space: 330mm~1600mm
a,1.0mm~1.2mm for smooth geocell
b, 1.5mm~1.7mm for textured geocell
(4). Textured and smooth geocell
HDPE Geocell Features:
1) Light material, resistant to wear, stable in chemical properties, anti-aging, resistant to acids and alkalis, applicable to different soil and desert and other geological conditions.
2)High limit on lateral direction, anti-skidding, anti-deformation, effectively enhance the supporting ability and scattered load function of roadbed.
3)High carrying capacity and good dynamic performance and high erosion ability
4)The geometry size can be changed to meet different needs of the project, such as height and welding distance. 5)Retractable and small loading volume, convenient joint, speed construction.
6)Local material can be used during construction, reduce the construction cost, easy to be transported after folding together.
HDPE Geocell Technical Parameters:
HDPE Geocell Production
HDPE Geocell Applications:
1. Used for all kinds of road building, driveways, soil stabilization and embankment stabilization
2. Used to stabilize river embankments.
3. Used to prevent landslides.
4. Using Geocell construction can greatly reduce labor intensity and reduce the thickness of the roadbed, construction speed, good performance and greatly reduce the project cost.
HDPE Geocell Install:
Option 1: Expand the specified section into position and anchor with stakes. When Anchors are used, ensure the Clip arm is hooked over the cell wall or placed through the cell-wall slot hole.
• Specialized driving tools are available through Presto Geosystems’ authorized distributors and representatives to speed driving of anchors.
Option 2: Expand and manually fill selected perimeter cells prior to machine infilling.
Option 3: The use of stretcher frames is generally recommended only for underwater or extremely cold applications.
Expand and fit the section over the dowels of a suitably dimensioned stretcher frame. Invert the frame and position the section to receive infill material. When the section is filled, remove the frame and repeat the process.
1. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
2.what can you buy from us?
Geocell,Geogrid,Geomembrane,Geotextile,and other related products.
3. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
More than 20 years of production experience
4. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW;