HDPE Geocell Introduction:
Plastic geocell cellular confinement system is three dimensional , honeycomb like structures manufactured from high density polyethylene and jointly welded by ultrasonic technique . It is flexible to fold during the transport and installation on construction site .The geocell nets will be filled with soils , granular, cements or other on-site infill materials when stretched into web structures , which has powerful and rigid confinement in the lateral and vertical sides.
HDPE Geocell Specifications:
1.Cell depth: 50mm , 100mm , 150mm , 200mm , 250mm
2. Welding space: 330mm~1600mm
3. Thickness: 1.0mm , 1.2mm , 1.5mm , 1.8mm
4. Appearance: smooth / textured
HDPE Geocell Features:
1) Light material , resistant to wear , stable in chemical properties , anti-aging , resistant to acids and alkalis, applicable to different soil and desert and other geological conditions .
2)High limit on lateral direction , anti-skidding , anti-deformation , effectively enhance the supporting ability and scattered load function of roadbed .
3)High carrying capacity and good dynamic performance and high erosion ability .
4)The geometry size can be changed to meet different needs of the project , such as height and welding distance .
5)Retractable and small loading volume , convenient joint , speed construction .
6)Local material can be used during construction , reduce the construction cost , easy to be transported after folding together.
HDPE Geocell Technical Parameters:
HDPE Geocell Applications:
1. Used for all kinds of road building , driveways , soil stabilization and embankment stabilization
2. Used to stabilize river embankments .
3. Used to prevent landslides .
4. Using Geocell construction can greatly reduce labor intensity and reduce the thickness of the roadbed , construction speed , good performance and greatly reduce the project cost .
HDPE Geocell Packing: