Biaxial geogrid Introduction
Biaxial PP Geogrid is an integrally formed structure, which especially designed for soil stabilization and reinforcement applications. Biaxial Geogrid is manufactured from Polypropylene, from the process of extruding, punching,longitudinal stretching and transverse stretching.
Biaxial Geogrid features high tensile strength at both longitudinal and transverse directions. It makes soil reinforced with its excellent struture stability and strong mechanical interlock performance.
Biaxial geogrid Performance
High tensile strength at both longitudinal and transverse direction
Biaxial geogrid Benefits
- Improving bearing capacity of foundation
- Preventing cracking and subsiding
- Convenient to construct, reducing cost and maintaining expense
Biaxial geogrid Applications
1. It is applied in reinforcement of roadbed and road surface of road, railway, airport, etc.;
2. It is applied in foundation reinforcement of perpetual bearings such as large-scale park, dock, and freight yard, etc.;
3. It is applied in the secondary reinforcement of earth slope after being reinforced by uniaxial plastic geogrid so as to further reinforce the earth slope and prevent water and soil loss;
4. It is applied in the reinforcement of culvert;
5. It is applied in slope protection of railway and road;
6. Reinforcement of mine and gallery;
7. Special network used in livestock breeding;
8. Special network used in cage culture.
Biaxial geogrid Technical parameters
Biaxial geogrid Packaging & Shipping