Composite geomembrane Description:
Composite geomembrane is a kind of impervious material compounded of geotextile and geomembrane.
It has many types: one textile one membrane, two textiles one membrane, many textiles many membranes and so on. Composite geomembrane is mainly used for drainage and reinforcement, has the advantages of acid and alkali-resistance, good infiltration-resistance, pull-resistance, tearing-resistance, hi -bursting strength and so on,mainly for waterpfoor purpose.
Composite Geomembrane Liner provides the advantages of both geotextiles and geomembranes. The geotextile layer increases essential tensile strength and the geomembranes provides excellent impermeable, leak, moisture proof and tear and puncture resistance.The main role a composite geomembrane liner has for a municipal solid waste system for landfills is that is reduces the amount of leakage through small seep holes that sometimes form in the Geomembrane part of the geocomposite liner. Our composite geomembrane liner is widely used for landfills, waste water treatment, roads construction, aquaculture, landscape and agriculture, etc
Composite Geomembrane Features
- High tensile strength and tearing strength
- Excellent seepage control, seepage prevention and moisture proof performance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High strength, anti puncture
- High friction coefficient, excellent wear resistance
- Excellent UV resistance
- Stable low temperature resistance to brittleness
- Anti-aging and anticorrosion
- Easy to deploy efficiently
- Cost saving
Composite Geomembrane Application
Having the functions and advantages of both geotextiles and geomembranes, composite geomembrane products are widely used for environmental protection, traffic facilities, roads construction, aquaculture, water resources protection, municipal projects and mining industry, etc al.
- Environmental protection. Landfills, sewage treatment plant, solid waste containment of industrial and hospital, etc.
- Traffic facilities. Road or airport foundation reinforcement, anti-seepage of subway and culvert, etc.
- Aquaculture. Anti-seepage of ditch, channel, reservoir, drinking water tank, pool, irrigation system and fish, shrimp farms, etc.
- Water resources protection. Anti-seepage leakage blockage and reinforcement of river, lake, reservoir, bank, anti-seepage of canal, side slope, etc.
- Municipal projects. Subway and underground engineering structures , anti-seepage of plantation roof and roof garden, lining of sewage pipe, etc.
- Mining industry. Anti-seepage of ash field, dissolving tanks, yard pile and tailings, etc
Geosynthetics form a perfect erosion control fabric used extremely widely in civil engineering to stabilize and reinforce slopes and soil under or next to roads, railways, dams, water reservoirs etc.. They can be easily applied which minimizes the time of construction, as well as they limit the resources and materials necessary.
What kinds of geosynthetics we have ?
Non-woven geotextile, geogrids, geocells, GCL, Geomembranes, Geonets, Geocomposites etc .
What is the geosynthetics used for ?
Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses
Aquaculture and Desalination,Water Lagoons,Tanks, Reservoirs, Liquid Waste,Floating Cover Solutions, Drainage and Filtration
Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers
Erosion Control,Secondary Containment,Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.
Building – Parkings,Roofing,Soundproofing