Geogrid is a geosynthetic material, made of polymers, which is used to reinforce soil behind retaining walls. Installed in horizontal layers between wall courses and extending into the soil behind a wall, geogrid stabilizes the soil and so increases a wall system’s mass and stability.
Geogrid products include the very latest technology in biaxial and uniaxial geogrids. Designed and manufactured in-house at ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities our line of soil reinforcement & stabilization geogrids and asphalt reinforcement geogrids consistently meets demanding QA/QC requirements and are continuously tested to rigorous ASTM standards both in-house and by leading independent geosynthetics laboratories in North America.
- Applicable to all kinds of road, railway, airport roadbed enhanced pavement enhancement.
- for large parking lot and terminal yard and other permanent bearing foundation enhancement.
- for rail, road slope protection.
- the application of the culvert enhanced.
- for one-way stretch geogrid reinforced after the secondary slope of the soil to further enhance the soil slope to prevent soil erosion.
- mine, tunnel reinforcement.