Uniaxial Geogrids Description
Uniaxial Polyester Geogrid is knitted by high tenacity multi-filament polyester yarns with various mesh sizes and tensile strength from 20 to 1000kN/m. Exterior of polyeser Geogrid coated with PVC or modified polymer mixture for UV ,acid and alkali resistance prevents the bio-decomposition. It’s a precision grid that offers superior junction strength and high coefficient of soil interaction.
Uniaxial Geogrids Features
• High tensile and long-term strength
• High tear strength
• Excellent creep resistance
• Flexible and durable
• Increased pull-out resistance and compound strength
• Optimum stability of the junction of the grid
• High chemical and biological resistance
• UV resistance / Cost effective
• High resistance to installation damage and ease of installation
Uniaxial Geogrids Application and Benefits:
Uniaxial geogris is kind of high strength geosynthetic. It has extensive applications in dyke, tunnel, pier, highway, railway and building.
Its main applications are follows:
1. Enhance roadbed distortion and crack caused by the loss of roadbed materials;
2. Bear more alternate load;
3. Prevent roadbed distortion and crack caused by the loss of roadbed materials;
4. Increase the self-supporting property of fill behind retaining wall, decrease the earth pressure of retaining wall, save cost, increase service life and reduce maintenance expenses;
5. Combine anchor sprouting concrete construction method to give side slope maintenance, which not only saves investment by 30%-50% but also reduces erection time by one time or above;
6. To increase geogrid in the roadbed and surface of highways can reduce flexure, track and put off the flawing appearance by 3-9 folds and reduce the thickness of structural layer by 36%;
7. Simple and rapid construction will greatly reduce the construction cost.
Uniaxial Geogrids Workshop