Universal geogrid is a three-dimensional geosynthetic material, which has certain tensile strength and tensile modulus, and is resistant to corrosion and aging. It is mainly used to strengthen weak foundations, slopes, roadbeds and river banks.
High-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development, production and sales of new geosynthetic materials such as geotextiles, geomembranes, geogrids, and geocells.
The specifications of universal geogrid are:
- Width: 6 meters.
- Tensile strength: 80-100 N/m2.
- Tensile modulus: 50-100 kN/square meter.
- Low temperature resistance: -30 ℃ to +80 ℃.
- High temperature resistance: +200 ℃ to +400 ℃.
- Aging factor: >5×10-6.
- Tear strength: ≥20 kN/square meter.
- Corrosion resistance: acid and alkali and salt solution, oil, harsh weather.
- Light weight: about 1/30 of the same wood, 1/10 of glass fiber, light in weight and high in strength.
- Easy processing and simple construction.
- It has strong plane drainage and vertical drainage functions.
- Can achieve a certain sound insulation effect.
- Has a very good anti-filtering effect.
- The coefficient is high, 2-3 times that of ordinary grilles.
- Application fields: It can be widely used in railways, highways, sports halls, dams, hydraulic structures, tunnels, coastal tidal flats, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.