Composite Geogrid is a compound product made of Fiberglass Geogrid and PET/PP geotextile,especially designed for soil stabilisation and reinforcement applications. The composite geogrids are manufactured by bonding a biaxial geogrid to a non woven geotextile
Composite Geogrid Specification
Composite Geogrid Project case
1. The old asphalt concrete pavement is reinforced to enhance the asphalt surface layer and prevent and cure diseases.
2. Modification of composite road surface with cement concrete pavement can inhibit plate contraction and other reflection cracks.
3. Road extension project to prevent cracks caused by new and old joints and uneven settlement.
4. The reinforcement treatment of soft soil foundation is conducive to water separation and consolidation of soft soil, effectively restrains settlement, uniform stress distribution, and enhances the overall strength of subgrade.
5. Shrinkage cracks occur in the semi-rigid base of new roads, and reinforcement is used to prevent pavement cracks caused by reflection of foundation cracks.